Three Forks Farmer’s Market 2018 Vendor Registration Form
Milwaukee Park – grassy area near Historical Society Depot
Thank you for considering Three Forks Farmers Market. Our 2018 market season is set for Thursday, July 05, through Thursday, September 13 (every Thursday). Market hours are from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Vendor set up is from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Please come to the Manager’s booth for your booth assignment and fee payment (payment is to Three Forks Chamber of Commerce). Garbage is vendor’s responsibility and booth site must be clean. No City license will be required in 2018.
TEMPORARY VENDORS: The weekly booth fees are: 5ft. =$8 10ft. =$15 15ft. =$20 All booths are 10 ft. deep.
RESERVED VENDORS: Reserved vendors will pay an initial one-time non-refundable fee of $20. You are required to be there at least ½ of the season (6 Thursdays). You will get your choice of booth location as registrations come in (first come, first serve). The manager will give you a booth location the first night you attend Farmer’s Market. This booth location will be yours for the entire season. If you cannot attend on a Thursday please call Diane before 2:00 p.m. at 539-5817 so she can give your space to someone else.
The reserved booth weekly fees are: 5ft. =$5 10ft. =$10 15ft. =$15 All booths are 10 ft. deep.
Payment is to be made on day of Farmers Market at Manager’s Booth.
Three Forks Farmer’s Market 2018 Vendor Guidelines
1. You must Grow It, Make It, or Bake It yourself to sell at Three Forks Farmer’s Market. No resale items. Our market area is for vendors within 50 miles of Three Forks. Vendors outside the market area are welcome with prior approval from the Farmer’s Market Management.
2. Sales Hours are from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. No early sales except to other vendors. Please stay until the end of the evening’s market.
3. Booth set up is from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. No early set up. No vehicles on the lawn. You provide your own tables, chairs, and supplies.
4. Please Check In and Pay Your Booth Fees at the Manager’s booth BEFORE the market starts.
5. Any RESERVED SPACE not occupied by 3:30 p.m. will be reassigned unless prior notice is given.
6. Move your vehicles! Unload all your materials and move your vehicle, then set up your booth. Vendor parking will be designated.
7. The Market Manager will assign all Booth Locations. Reserved locations will be given at your first Farmer’s Market (reserved vendors will have the same location every Thursday).
8. ID your booth. All booths need to be identified with the business or vendor name.
9. If you sell by scale weight the scale should be certified by the State of Montana, Weights and Measure Bureau.
10. All items sold or labeled as organic must meet the requirements of the State of Montana, Department of Agriculture Certified Organic Program.
11. Bedding plants may need to be inspected. Contact the Montana Department of Agriculture for more info.
12. IMPORTANT – Food Vendors – you must have a current Gallatin County Health Department Farmers Market/Bake Sale Application completed and signed before you can sell at the Farmer’s Market (enclosed). You need a new application each year. All other Ready to Eat Vendors must have the appropriate license by Gallatin County or State of Montana Health Department. You need to carry your permit with you each week at market and abide by County Health Guidelines.
13. Vendors leave your pets at home. No animals may be sold or given away at the market.
14. Clean your booth space at the end of the Market. Haul all your garbage when you leave – especially food vendors.
15. No smoking in your booth.
16. You are responsible for all your employees, volunteers, and visitors. Please make them aware of our guidelines. All guidelines cover any and all employees, volunteers, and visitors to your booth.
17. You are responsible for your own liability and insurance coverage.
A vendor will receive One (1) verbal warning by Market Management, at the next infraction you will receive written notice and may be excluded from further participation from the Three Forks Farmer’s Market. Any and all reservation fees and prepaid booth fees will be forfeit.
Contact Diane Phillips (406)539-5817 or the Chamber Office (406)285-4753 or email@example.com.