Position: Executive Director
Location: Three Forks, Montana
Status: Three-Quarter-time, year-round
Reports To: Board of Directors
The Three Forks Chamber of Commerce is currently seeking an Executive Director. The Executive Director acts as the key representative and advocate for business owners and employers in the community. She/he provides leadership for the Chambers overall mission and goals and is responsible for running the operations of the Three Forks Chamber of Commerce. This is a paid position working approximately 32 hours per week. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, will be proficient in Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and internet applications, experience in management and have a passion for sharing Three Forks with others.
Roles & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Oversee, coordinate, and direct the daily Chamber operations
• Oversee, manage, and hire Chamber staff
• Provide administrative support to the Board of Directors
• Maintain current and develop new relationships with community businesses in order to promote membership
• Create relevant & creative content for public facing communications
• Responsible for bookkeeping, payroll, invoicing, accounts receivable & payable
• Attend monthly Board meetings, committee meetings and events
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors
About the Three Forks Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Information Center
The Three Forks Chamber of Commerce is a group of individuals, businesses, and organizations dedicated to the promotion of positive, balanced business and industrial growth. The Chamber supports over 100 local area businesses and organizations in the greater Three Forks community through developing local tourism, business referrals, marketing support, and networking opportunities. The Chamber is overseen by a Board of Directors made up of 7 business community members and staffed by a full-time executive director, a part-time website administrator, and summer seasonal staff.
Please submit a letter of interest along with a resume to the Three Forks Chamber of Commerce at [email protected]. The phone number is 406-285-4753 for any questions.